- Home & School Executive Committee & Cochairs
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Meeting Calendar and Conference Line Information
- Financial Report
There are many ways to volunteer at St. Francis School. Please click here to learn more about volunteer opportunities.
WHO CAN BE A MEMBER OF THE ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI HOME AND SCHOOL ASSOCIATION?
All parents/guardians with children enrolled in St. Francis School and faculty/administration are members of our Home and School Association and shall enjoy all rights and privileges of membership, including voting, the ability to hold offices and to participate on committees. Parents are encouraged to become actively involved in and support St. Francis School’s parent organization.
- To embrace the spirituality of St. Francis, challenging us to be instruments of peace and love, and to coordinate spiritual and educational forces of home and school in a Catholic educational setting.
- To promote a cooperative/close working relationship between parents, teachers and students and the parish to further the goals of Catholic education.
- To foster understanding and communication between administration, parents and faculty so that all students may achieve their highest potential spiritually, mentally, physically, socially and academically.
- To actively support the school, faculty and the Board of Education as it relates to St. Francis of Assisi day school.
- To raise funds for the support of Catholic education and to be a resource for volunteers.
MEETINGS: Home & School meetings are held on the first Friday of each month at 8:30am in the Middle Conference Room. There will not be a January meeting. If you cannot attend, please join us on the conference line!
Our Track-a-thon will be held on Friday, September 22nd, 2023 at the SFA Track. The goal of this fall event is to have fun and encourage students to be physically active while raising money to support our school. (Rain date scheduled for Friday, September 29th, 2023.)
More information about the Track-a-Thon will be available soon!
BID 4 THE KIDS AUCTION
Our Bid 4 the Kids school auction will be held on Saturday, February 3rd, 2023. It will be an evening of fun, fellowship, and supporting our school (adults only; no children). You won’t want to miss it!
More information about the event, including how to purchase tickets, will be available this Fall!