Please join us for a school fundraising event of a movie, pizza, and popcorn in the park on Sunday, August 18th at St. Francis of Assisi! Details below.
We are excited to offer a back to school event for all SFA families! This is a great opportunity to help support our school while also meeting more SFA families and our amazing faculty and staff. Principal Mr. Aldrich will there to greet everyone!
There will be many new SFA families at the event, so please be on the lookout to for new families to welcome! We will have name tags readily available, make sure you stop by the popcorn tent to get a name tag for all of your family members.
- WHEN: Sunday, August 18th starting at 5:30pm
- WHO: All SFA families!
- WHERE: SFA Playground on the north side of the building and adjoining parking lot (rain location is in the school gym)
- COST: $7 per person that directly benefits the SFA Home & School Association
- WHAT DOES $7 INCLUDE? Papa John’s pizza, popcorn and bottled water
- WHAT TO BRING: Chairs, blankets and additional drinks (no alcohol)
- MOVIE SHOWTIME: 6:15pm
- MOVIE: Help us decide! You can vote on our Facebook Event Page here for one of the below movies (voting closes on Thursday, August 15th)