St. Francis of Assisi participates in the National School Lunch Program
We are committed to providing a well balanced, nutritious, appealing meal for our students.
Parents are welcome to eat lunch with their children.
- Our menus consist of a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, including dark green and orange vegetables, dry beans and peas.
- The majority of our fruits and vegetable are fresh and students are offered multiple options to choose from.
- Our whole grain breads are delivered daily from Rotella’s bakery
- We offer low fat and non fat dairy products.
- A hot lunch and a deli sandwich option are offered daily. Middle School students and adults also have the option of a salad from our salad menu.
Please contact the school office NO LATER THAN 9:00 AM
to be included in the daily lunch count. Lunches purchased from outside food providers may not be brought into the lunchroom for visitors or St. Francis students. Healthy lunch choices are encouraged for all students. Students are expected to remain on campus for lunch.
Ticket prices are:
Student Lunch $2.85
Adult Lunch $3.80
Extra Entree $1.55
Milk $ .50
A la cart $ .75
Elementary Water $ .50
MS Water $ .75
St. Francis School utilizes TotalK12 to manage lunch accounts. TotalK12 can be accessed through the Lunch Account tab on the school website home page. If you need assistance with a family ID or password contact Cheryl at email@example.com. Payment for school lunches can be made by sending cash or checks made payable to St. Francis, auto debit (forms available on website), or on-line payments through TotalK12/Revtrak (tab on home page of website). Cash and check payments should be sent to school in an envelope labeled with the family name and "School Lunch" noted. When an account fund is low, a notice will be emailed. Timely payment is necessary. Remaining balances will be rolled over for the following school year. Free and reduced lunches are available for those families who qualify.